Thursday, April 19, 2007

cont- the day came crashing part IIII

Wednesday - Dued to the doctor's sectrary said i wll confirm 'masuk' today...To me, ayai maybe do more detail scan or check up ler....

i woke early as 7...this been happening since we fought and argued...but i felt no tiredness...

hey..i managed to clean my room...now is liveable..and when mum comes home ,..hehe she sure wouldnt complaint lar...through cleaning i saw a petal which kept well under all my coins, the petal which sophia gave me 1999 as a token of friendship, i still have it ...i kept...and i came across 'my 3 princess picture'

Best asset that i owned ..heeh my dearest friend, which stood by me ...

to cut short....

at nite- phone conversation with cousin sis, said that i should imform the 1 i love- i did, hoping he will comes to his senses now ...after a 15 min talk, all went wrong, my heart felt a million jab.

he pulls of by saying ' all ypur friend, very good 1' 'i promised, and i will fulfill what i promised' 'i will come tomorrow to see u'

sign...my aunt waving her hand indicated that i should hung up....

---at the moment-- speechless

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)