Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Cont - the day came crashing part II

where did i stop at ..ohh..anyway to but short ...he dumped me without concerning my illness or perhaps he thought i came with this joke to get his attention or sympathy. He demanded me to immediately collect all my belongings from his house, which i did but only a small portion as i & Heman couldn't carried much and her mum is rushing off...

Late midnight ...he text me to return camera which he bought for me and asked to return all the money he spent on my willingly thro good times but demanded i return back....sign

alone in a day ...i have to cope with 2 bad news...the earlier was scary but I'm calm as i heard he said he wanted to break up...which he said more than 5 times to me in a week...later pretender as nothing has happened. This is a wreck to me , disappointment hit me ..i am SO disappointed by thinking becuz he is immature which is why he is behaving such way...later after clear thought, this has nothing to do with immature..any normal human being after hearing this kinda news, will automatically offer an hand, not to mention the 1 dear to you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)