Thursday, April 19, 2007

cont- The day came crashing part III

Tuesday morning - jerryca fetched me to attend a MRI Scan, doctor has scheduled for me. When i told her what happened...i can sense from her coolness, I'm having minor scratches which din occur to her as major...

The MRI Scan is abit scary...ok ok ...it was really scary to me...not knowing what Will happens throughout process..my face is cover with a huge plastic...there's mirror slanted 45 degree on top of my eye view ...is not big just serve nicely as make up mirror make up..and through that mirror..basically i cant even see my own head but just plastic..and they put a headphone on me, saying that it will block the 'construction sound' ....now ..wait wait...'construction sound' ....that's annoying..and quickly i asked..how long will this scan last?

oohh 20 min lar ....

i was thinking - phew...Lucky not an hour or so....

when the machine pulled me in ...my mind went wild...i think i drop a tear...but not really sure as i cant feel it nor i can move to touch my face....its difficult to flip from negative to positive thinking on and on ...it seem as endless battle...oh..the 'construction sound' came....

hey hey ..not bad wat...i can cope with this sound....another 2 different sound came...Gosh...is annoying but better than i guessed.....seem forever...suddenly i heard through my headphone "miss siew, we will give injection to u NOW'..

wat ..wat...i din know there is injection...the machine roled me out and a nurse came in..in a fizz, the nurse was bluntly describing from picking up the needle till injecting on me and later pumping in the liquid and taking off the needle...i hope she did not explain to me so detail...i asked ..what is this for ...'for clearer view..there's cloudy in your brain ...sign

jerryca cried when m.k called me to ask how is the situation which i explained clearly ...i think which got into her (jerry) somehow...i saw her face changed from laughing happily till stoned then tears came crashing down...

ivan came and collected my freelance - asked is it cuz i usually talk much, so this happens to me ....-sign- -speechless-

late at nite - same sms / msn ' i need to use the camera on Saturday'

what the heck....I'm ere having a crisis and all he care was a darn camera....sign

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)