Thursday, February 03, 2005

story of Past

during college years will be my most suffering years

i have the allowance of a 12 years old girl perhaps she has more than i do.
i have RM 60.00 per week which included, transportation fees, meals (sometimes up to 3 meals a day) material fees as i studied in desinging field.
those days were hell miserably
i work in cafe which only get paid by the hours as i work.
per hour i get 3.50
dad stop me from working for as i neglected the house chores
so i worked as freelance graphic designer..yet the income is not healthy

i lost count and lost track how i manage to stayput
there are times i get lucky, friends will send me to college and pick me up
there are times i get lucky, friends will spend me meal when i have nothing to eat
there are times i get bad luck, walking home alone in the middle of the night with no street lamps and stray dogs are everywhere
there are times i get bad luck, when raining seasons hit me, all my hard work drained off..
there are times i get bad luck, that .....

but then i come across to think about a speaker once said
luck is not pure luck is unconsciounsly the effort we put in which bring unconscious result

L ocation U nderstanding C onnection K nowledge

which comes to think about it..is true
for the location i stayed, i get the connection of friends..from friend's friend
they understand my situation..i understand my own situation as well
they got my knowledge...they come and pick me...

so then..nothing equal to luck then? supposingly ..unless is lottery...magnum, 3D, 4D....

hhhmm....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)