Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Dramatic Day

Best Pal of all, met an accident while on the way picking me up

Rainy day...it was raining while i waited uncomfortably under a mere shade

Couldnt be that late for she just called me and said on the way...

i called her, she told me she met an accident and hung up

i was worry, heart was pounding fast...never like this.

i standing in the rain, do not know what to do, she said she will calls me back

so i waited patiently... lucikly she's fine.

she met an accident nearby my area. I took a cab to locate her.
we both missed the meeting ...
but lucikly she's fine
all that's matters...
went to police station to lodge a report...
it seem fast but the whole process took up nearly 2 hours
usual case fur an unsual person like me
a young police came up and talk to me while we were waiting for our queue...
even accident report also have to queue...
k.l accident rate and police earn big buckss...
he talks to me..
asked me phone number...

being teased by my friend...
usual...
once in hospital the same thing happened...
when i was 19?
this boy came and asked my number as well
while i was witing for my cousin sis...with her daughther under my Tender Care and Loving *blink blink*
the boy thought that's my daugther...so we yap awhile
then when he leave, he asked for my number...
just when my cousin sis walking toward us

being teased by my cousin sis
days later,cousin asked me
Did the boy calls you
replied : NOP
why?
replied: maybe he realized after he got up to his car, he didn't zips up his jeans...
........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)