Saturday, January 29, 2005

because of him*

those are the days, that i was beloved by him
those are the days, that he hugged me tightly
those are the days, while i was naive

to believe in him
regardless time, length, distant...
everything out of nothing

in the world, i feel timid
i feel small
so i allowed my small, petite, fragile body to lean agaisnt him.

regardless in reality or dreaming,
he's always there
always there

never did i realized how silly i could be because of him*
underestimated myself, that i could get touched so easily by him
underestimated myself, that i could get drunk in it and
allowed myself in this...

but, becuase of him,
because of him, i have the encouragement
because of him, then i realized all the story doesn't needed to end with ' happy ending'
just by loosing him...only i know i do not need that arm around me

i used to wait for him endlessly
weak enough to admit that i needed him* badly...
but
today im all alone,
still im surviving
yet when i am lonely, he isn't there
i used to cling to him, did not want anythng else than him
but now, even when im tearing, i using my own hand to wipe off...not his
just as he loved me that much, still he's gone...

I only a girl...
I only a human..
but just as he left
i realized that i do not need him
i still surviving
i still breathing
by loosing him
only i realized that his loves changed me

as a lonely path comes hit me...i am there alone
that i see clearly
i do not need that warmess
i can survive alone
no doubt im only human....


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about Emotional Intelligence to complete my work on the subject. Thanks for your thoughts!

5:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)