Friday, March 26, 2010

is he my ken

has the time arrive?
have i finally met someone who i can share endless silliness antic with?
have i finally lay on a strong pair of arm?
have i finally manage to lean on the muscular shoulder?

honestly, he doesn't has any flesh intact with him but bones...
they says if you love someone, you have to love what you hate too...

most of the times, he ticks me allot ...but i always and always will tell myself better days are ahead.
lying down on my bed thinking of what he does. Remarkably, i cant get mad at him too long. Its a sin to get mad at him more than 8 hours.

Indeed, he's very patience with me.
He has very durable ears to stand my constant of nagging (first) and threatening (last resort)
He has very big heart that capture all my bad temper
He has very understanding mind that i don go into his house kitchen cuz i think is truly dirty ahahah...it is, someday i will post and prove it ere.
He can layan my silliness and somehow act together with me too.

Perhaps, we can create our own violet kingdom
Perhaps, driving a small car living in a hut is kinda idealic
Perhaps, moneytary isnt everything
Perhaps, i should just loose my mind for this moment and sway with him
perhaps, he's my ken.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I had a dream of you last night,
Being with you in my dream made me loose my moblie that woke me up in a fright,
Of some pretty weird stuff to my delight,
I have known u since I was 18 n this was the 1st it ever happened in fact,
Upon my awake I came to you blog to type,
To read you've finally found your Knight,
Could this be that he has asked you to be his wife?

9:43 AM  
Blogger Elmery said...

Oh yes he is ;-D Treasure him with all your heart and you will see all the good in him ...

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)