Saturday, July 25, 2009

maybe...

maybe my desire is not strong enough,
maybe my passion is not strong enough.
i read so many motivation book, all guru talk about 1 thing,
you got to be passionate about you dream, your goal, your destination.
I have this goal of having just RM 10k in my bank, but after 4 years I'm still no where near.
Gurus said it because the dream is not fire up, not passionate enough.

They all asked 1 more thing. Purpose in life.
what's my purpose in life? i always get demoted by just thinking, thinking and thinking...thinking.
my mind are just my thought.
Trump said money is just score you earn while playing game.
I want money so much but yet the determination to catch it always fluctuating on my mood.

always when im single, im able to strike. When im double, i work less, chase less...
perhaps my destination is not to be a very successful woman. Just a mere lady.
perhap...perhaps...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)