Monday, April 20, 2009

perhaps DAY 8

I have lost track what day is it. Maybe 8/9/10....

but i have not lost in a single day to set mind [i want to close semi-D]

now ..this is not miracle!

few client called me regards semi-D. I have bought 2 client for viewing. 1 has given offer price, is not exactly near to the offer price given by owner but its a good move as there's negotiation going on. 2nd buyer offered as well, but he offer with even lower price. So, they like the place its just the pricing and i have 2 enquiry now.

i cant shake my mind off thinking of closing this sale even when i shit nor sleep. Remarkably in my dreamz too.

Days are getting hotter and my mind are drifting but yet ...
close sale on Semi - D.

1 Comments:

Blogger 流浪汉 瑜伽 Yoga Tramp said...

nice blog, hai friend u r invite to my blog, i wan share my living of art to u, thk

11:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)