Sunday, April 12, 2009

21 days trip to beyond

this is a mind experiment. I'm trying this for a better ME, a better future. I don't know and not sure if is work out fine but I'm giving it 100% try out.

I have been telling myself night and day, in and out, bathing, eating, shitting, sleeping that i wanna close 2 cases every month. Think back, i do have more than 2 cases but is not rental collection but on sale purchase.

So there must be some alteration need to be done. Hitting RM 5000 continuously is difficult task for me. I been waiting to earn RM5000 per month since last 2 years but i din't really desire it. So now, im urging myself too. RM5000! RM5000!RM5000!

tonight will be 1st night of total 21night to re-programe my mind.

Constently telling myself, i will earn RM5000 by 29th April 2009.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)