Monday, July 07, 2008

flyers by me

These days weather is hot and dry. My skin has transform from dark to darker and charcoal~
I have to distribute flyers from home to home. Abit awkward driving my car, stopping every 2 doors and down i go, up i go...crazee...

More stupider i cant distribute at my own condo! i guess i will have to act smarted and silky. probably wear bikini so guards will let me pass...merrier..don't wear! counter with the weather and no-smile-guards

Beside guards, i have dogs barking furiously at me. Its wonder they haven't see such a pretty dark girl hoping in and out of the car every 2 doors. Hai~~

through my journey, i found some borne lazy dog or just different lar..some are just to lazy to bark while sleeping, eating, dozing ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)