Friday, June 13, 2008

Give Back

Been wondering for weeks how can i give back to mother earth. So many article is circulating. "save mother earth" "go green". I been starting to

1) not switching on my air- con in the CAR morning and at night, if anywhere i TRAVEL is short distance i will not on the air-con. I got scold from friend claiming i will die faster than mother earth. I know, i know just that 10 - 20 minutes won't kill me ...perhaps god will spare me leh~

2) smoke less...i know i know..talk but no proof...maybe is the weather..maybe is really those article sinking in my skull. All i can do currently is smoke less but not Quit ..haha..

3) off most electricity when not in use

4) Since high school, i don't simply throw rubbish except ciggie head. Now i became agitated if i seen close friends does.

5) do not let the tap runs on while im soaping my dish, washing my hair...

6) BRING own chopstick (buy those aluminium chopstick / portable)

7) try not to ask for plastic bags

is not much but lama lama jadi bukit lol...

SAVE MOTHER EARTH~~~ FOR BETTER GENERATION!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)