Friday, February 22, 2008

wat shall we do with mandarin oranges on last day of new year?


Last day of Chinese new year is also known as Chinese valentine's day...aawwwwhhh....don't really fancy occasions like this since im hitting the numbers and have not accumulates enough flashy for my parent to show their face proudly infront of their folks and relatives.
Usually, i will end up hating the diner every year ...no fail. This year is slightly different, i still hate the diner though.
Ducky texted, asking me to come to Taman Jaya, alot ladies throwing oranges and guys are so desperate, they are scooping oranges out from the pond! -now, i read these situation in newspaper but never witness 1 or let alone my friends tell me, so im eager to HIT ON THE PROGRAMME
1) dress up
2) choose the biggest mandarin oranges - not that i have any choices since mum did not top up alot, if i knew this earlier i would buy the whole box since is sooo marvelously cheap
3) finding a marker pen which is water proof
4) writing my contact numbers on it
5) finally, with a big question mark on my head...Wat name shall i use
-lucy-mary-apple-angel-ag fong-mei lai-ah some thing
Ducky walks me to the pond..alot of people, youngster i would say. i was excited, because 27 years of my life, i have not see or not experience any of these. Reached the pond, saw some oranges floating and some guys with long stick trying to scoop out but no girls throwing. I bought 5 oranges, only written 4. I finally got my name - Gabie - hehe...
me and ducky exchange glances, - i know what's on his mind - he keeps saying that i don't have to throw or throw here, people would have see me and they probably jump in to catch the oranges...but i was to eager to settle on that idea. i wanted to GET ON WITH THE PROGRAMME.
so being naturally careless, i threw ...on my right, there's a girl standing and smiling / laughing awkwardly at me. WHO CARES...sky want some extra-ordinary fun ~
i threw out all 4 oranges. and within minutes, i got call !! answered - the guy is AH WONG..........and his friend is AH SAN!!
Wat was i thinking?
never fish for a cod in the fish pond - you might just caught up with fishes instead of cod
hahaaha....

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)