Friday, June 15, 2007

Too Much

Love is blind, as far as the eyes can see,
Deep and meaningless words to me,
Easy lover, I need a friend,
Road to nowhere, twist and turns but will this never end,
Well he pleases me, But sometimes illusion ain't no revolution,
That ain't release for me
Too much of something is bad enough,
But something coming over me to makes me wonder,
Too much of nothing is just as tough,
I guess we're running out of time too fast,
Too much of something is bad enough,I need to know the way to feel to keep me satisfied,
What part of no, don't you understand,I want a man not a boy who thinks he can,
Boy who thinks he can,
Too much of nothing, so why don't we give it a try,
Too much of something, we're gonna be living a lie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)