Wednesday, May 30, 2007

mission - MC Donald

now, never could be going to MD needed detail planning and much thought for me thou...
but now ..is necessary
i woke up realizing it will be a hot day since the sun is already up and shinning although is only 930am
but hey..im on the mood for MD breakfast set ...although im not supposed to go out alone, let alone caught up having MD.
not a fan of MD but happened to stroll through the flyer every morning and tempted me so much...
IM on a mission..haha mum is no where to be seen for she's out...perfect plan to host some mischievous thoughts

i placed my beloved novel, arm with my bag and an umbrella for my balancing ...(in case) and the journey begins....is not that far..guess it lasted only 8 minutes and im here...

having a bit of difficulties to order as the waiter couldn't hear my ordering...i(i guess i need to learn a new tactic of ordering since my voice box is ......)

Coffee..i expected to taste devine ...yes the aroma sent thrill to me but the taste ..yaiks
is ok..i murmured to myself ...dig out my novel and chirping my hash brown..this is it...
Perfect...how i enjoy the moment

i wanted to buy a soft toy to mark my journey (I can do what ever i want regardless what condition im in for the game) ..a simple yet adventurous journey but alas ...the waiter couldn't understand me so i left empty handed expect full stomach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)