Monday, July 31, 2006

i know...

who am i ...
basically i think i know myself well nouf
certain people judge me before i utter a word
worst still
before i lift my smile ...

i am use to the crowds thinks im 19
i am use to the crowds thinks im small (in thought)
used to the perception of people have too
oohh..she's young
ohh...she's fresh
oh...she's ...

Is O.Ki do not need to dress agaisnt my will to prove it
i do not need to walk a old man to label as wise
i do not need to talk slowly to indicate im mature
im just me...
i laughed at my joke silly
i laughed at slight little things
i jump whenever im excited
my eyes blink where there's thing which intrest me ..
my eyes will try hard to blink although no curiousity aroused
i will look blur when i dont seem to get the idea of it ...im sure any homo sapein will be blur too
yes...i must be bold...
living the past 24yrs...was i bold?
wat's bold?
........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)