Tuesday, March 21, 2006

too touching

after 24 years of life...i finally know what is meant to be
[ very touching] like mat salleh always said ....

i consider it sweet and melting ...equal to very touching

No good to always rainy day as well as sudden changed of weather, i been suffering from cold to warm - warm to cold ...i have my ever ready jacket ...people been asking what's that turtle neck and jacket...is terrible hot ..i will always have to pull it with " wise man said ..save for rainy days ...." ahah ...

i told my man, im ttttteeerrrrrriiibbbllleee ill..somtimes the coldness sucks in and my whole body shiver...that night he sat all night by the bed without fan nor air - con. As im shivering with my jacket in. He was sweating like pig....ever wonder how pig sweat ...ask me ...he took 2 times shower ...while i was soundly sleeping, he can't sleeps as the place was like oven. he helps me to wipe my 'cold sweat' a few times and i feel annoyed as i was sleeping ...he didnt sleep for 2 night just sitting by the bed looking at me while i drooling...at times i sense he was watching vcd, listening music, trying to sleep..and up he gone for a bath again...this continue for 2 nights

and i have a treaT of sushi the next day ...terrific...

i call this [very touching]

some1 to take care ....

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my god i feel the touch, but it never happen on me..??And why do i feel it?
...I remember there's once when my whole body is burning like flame,i can't do anything but only sleep, so sleeping can make me feel better and not forget pills, i'm not trying to tell i'm touch to those sleep and pills, *funny* , Its when i'm sleeping, i feel blur, (imagine high fever and i still have to wrap myself with thick clothes like cotton jacket) then, suddenly i can feel a cold palm touches my forehead, it's cold because my head feel the burning, but when i feel the coldness brought from the hand, i feel warm...and slowly open my eyes, my mum standing beside me, concernly asking how do i feel, (my god i really feel like crying..huh..) but at that moment i can't believe why i couldn't talk well, i just say "erm...ya...hah...erm..."
...I will wish i can feel your *touch* on my own, it's not my time yet, i found a careless man...i wonder do he feel the *touch* you've mention, cause i did exactly what your man done for you to him once...=)

8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)