Tuesday, March 15, 2005

wishing tree & Angel

Wishing Tree
Do you know where can i find it?
Do you know where?
Fairytales has alot though but never tells where.
Could you pass the message around for me?
Im searching for A Wishing Tree

I wish i did never grow up
although the height does fulfill the criteria...
But ..But..
I wish i remain childishly
I wish i do not know what's money
I wish i do not know what's working
I wish i do not know what money can bring
Joy? Sad? Frustration? Depression? Illness in finding it?Arguement B'cuz of this?
Never ending misery? Never Ending Chasing it?
Mum and dad Says Money is Evil
Really?
Aunty and Uncle says Money is God
Really?
Friends says Money Equal Status
Really?
Im lost..
I wish im not lost
I wish Im naive
I wish Im still learning to walk
I wish Im protected by my angel

Angel..Angel Are you There?
Are you here with me?
Im terrify
Im afraid the world will sucks me Up
Too much chaos, Too muc Confusion, Too muc Tempting
Too muc ugly Scene, Too muc Greed, Too muc Suffering
Too muc complaining, Too muc to Bear...
Angel, you need money?
Angel, you need money to buy food?
Angel, you eat?
Angel, you wear clothes?
Angel, you buy Prada, Gucci? Louis Vuitton?DKNY?
Angel, you wear watch?
Angel, you have Philip Batek? TAG?ROLEX? or swatch?
Angel, you have dreams?
Angel, you wanna look like J.Lo?Kate Moss?Barbie?
Angel Angel, Are you suffering as well?
...........

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there " s:k:y " --- I was in the search engines researching SEO Software when I came upon your blog..... I don't know if you are out of place in the engines, or I am out of place and just don't realize it :-)

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)