Monday, March 14, 2005

dreaming

is this a dream? am i still dreaming?
i pinched myself...i felt the pain yet i feel joy
is this for real?
i asked myself over and over,everyday on and on
if im dreaming, please don't wake me up
please don't interupt me now...
i wish i could continue dreaming...
is just too good to be true...

but i know no matter how sweet, how tender, how lovely ...
a story will alway reaches it's last page...
is either a happy ever after ending...
or sad ending or the main actor or actress departed to different path...
or there's no ending...
neither 1 of this ..i wish and hope to see...
for now is too good to be true...

i will just continue dreaming..
dreaming for more...
im searching my ocean ...
plus a background music ...
synchonizing with me...
feelin you, is all i want
everything means nothing, if i aint got you
i just want you...
dreaming ...
dreaming ....all the way through sunrise...sunset...
night falls ...

i think im going crazzzeeee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)