Wednesday, March 02, 2005

the man said you know what i fear the most
you know, you know : the man said

the girl remain silent...she listen with her heart

the man said i will hurt you, you will leave me
the man said i don't want to hurt you yet i will
the man said let's not get to serious in love
the man said it leads to sadness

the girl remain silent...she listen with her heart

[ i do not know will you hurt me, you love me much, there such places you will hurt me, for you love me much, if you don't love me, still you hurt me. ]

[ i will not leave you, for i never leave you once, i was just invisible. My role haven't come yet...the script hasn't role to my part. When my part come...i will come in full trotal. ]

[ love is not meant to be serious but passion. passion brought concentration and addiction. i'm addicted to love, addicted to such a way, only you i see. ]

[ there's no sadness, there will not be happiness. there's no happiness, i will not feel sadness.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)