Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Word

word

words
ain no power words to boom thing up...
ain no funky words to blossom thing up...
ain no cheeky words to feel cheeky...
ain no bombastic words to feel fantastic..
jus plain words...
ordinary words..
word use by millions..daily ...hour...to communicate...
might have wrong wordin ...
might have wrong spelling...
might have wrong vocalbury...
might have wrong sentence...

i guess...it just me..just me...
word...simple ...caption...and my favourite dot...
able to deliver...able to send...able to communicate...yea
that's all it takes my fear.
my emotion..
my deeper me..
my deeper sense...
my feeling ...
my knowledge...
my dream...
my fantasies...
my story...

story of ah yie in the big city ...

she's living ...yea still living..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)