Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Letter to HIM

Dear,

How are you? How have you been? busy schedule ...busy with life? still experiencing ear pain? hurting girls heart? or having fun time with girls ?

Me?

life goes on without you...
is difficult to pass each and forever a day without you,
yet...life goes on

Yes, i deleted you from most of the conversation tool that will reminds me of You
yes, deleted you from MSN
yes deleted you from friendster.
But...
don't think you notice
don't think you bother
don't think it matters to you

its wrecking my heart
i still unable to delete you from my memory
memories of you
hurting me...
keep haunting me

everyone tells me i deserve more..,
i keep telling myself too
some said is sadist love from you to me
and its even more sadist how i treating myself now...
yes, i deserve better

so...
i trying all my might to forget you

to start something new...


Sincerely was yours once
sky

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes. It's time to move on n earn yourself something or someone better who really appreciates u. Gambate shortee.

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)