Wednesday, November 07, 2007

What wrong with this man, replying short and 1question1replypersms. Doesn't he has bills to pays?Maybe is not his fault, the steroid i took last month respond or took effectively now...haha a small cries from me before i head to my 1monthold toy-yoga class. Needed to feel healthy and sweaty all over after forever stage in a monotonous body state.

after my yoga class, din bother to change, already soak in sweaty and acidic sweat smell and even with make up of after bath won't change my skin texture to become luminous. i hate ..i hate my look. my eyes lid has this tiny flesh growing all over, and my skin texture became hoarse and yaiks feeling...thanks to the tumor and steroid and everything that deliberately hitting me at the the same time..thanks to the break ups too...

park my car ..and casually walk toward Starbucks- shit, he sited inside? i wanna puff leh...i needed to when i knew i will definitely talk about my past, my current, my present!!

it din bothers me, i don't look fine, it din bothers me, my hair is a mess...

but how things change...i start to pay more attention the way i look or present before i meet him.

i spend more time to dress up now -

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)